- May 24 - FDA approves lower-dosage labeling for Ambien
- May 23 - Ford Sued in Class Action Claiming Sudden Acceleration
- May 23 - Pella Windows - Architect Series Windows Class Action Investigation
- May 23 - Ply-Gem Vinyl Clad Windows Class Action Investigation
- May 23 - Atlas Chalet Shingles Class Action Investigation
Protecting the Rights and Interests of Consumers
Ohio Consumer Alert is designed to provide consumers with a source of information about potential threats to their safety, health and financial security. This website will keep the public informed of potentially defective consumer products, drugs and medical devices; deceptive and abusive business practices; environmental and public health concerns; and other matters that have resulted in or may result in future class action and mass tort litigation.
You can use this site to review recent alerts, learn more about Ohio Consumer Alert, locate answers to frequently asked questions about class action and mass tort lawsuits, and submit information if you believe that you and others like you have been harmed by the actions of a business or government entity.